Girls Who Want to be Spanked

We are the girls who want to be spanked.

Some of us pretend that we don’t. We feign indignance, innocence, and incredulity when a spanking is promised. We say, “No, no, but we are too good,” while licking our lips and waiting for our misdeeds — subtle as they are — to be noticed. We are the girls who need to be spanked before we’ll admit that we like it.

Some of us beg for it. We are bright pink and dripping. We need no reason. We have felt the hand, the brush, the cane, the belt. Though it hurts and we try to escape each stroke, we are lively in our submission and lift our bottoms amid protests, straining to feel even more. Spanking is our strawberry dipped in the chocolate of his words and we love chocolate-covered strawberries.

Then there are those of us who don’t actually like to be spanked. We want the lecture and the forgiveness, not the actual spanking. If we could skip it, we would. But the speech before and the reconciliation after would not feel the same without the submission and the spanking in the middle. We know it wouldn’t be the same without the spanking. Spanking is the taxi we hail to arrive at our destination.

There is some of this in all of us: the pretender, the whore, and the girl who would give up spanking if there was any other way to feel this warm. We move fluidly from one type to the next, changing with our circumstances.

It is Monday and I don’t want a spanking. I’m not too good. I’m not insatiable. I am tired and I want to be held. I want to crawl on his lap and melt into his body. I want him to see me and know: I don’t want a spanking; I need one. I need indignance and heat. I need him to start spanking. I need him to stop. I need to taste my tears before he wipes them away.

That is the kind of girl I am tonight.

23 Comments on "Girls Who Want to be Spanked"

1. Reply

Pink,
    I know what kind of girl you are, and it makes me smile.

2. Reply

I think that most of the time, no matter how big a spanking whore I am, I need to be the pretender. I have to act like I don’t want it, don’t need it.

But my body gives me away, of course.

Great post, Pink.

Pink says:(Author) October 18, 2011 at 1:22 pm

I tend to be a mix of the pretender and the whore. Sometimes I think pretending is too much effort for me, so I just go full throttle begging.

3. Reply

Hmmmm….and he has to find out which triplet we are today. But maybe we are more than one on the same day. Or maybe all three on any given day. Anything is possible.

4. Reply

I love this post. I definitely tend to be the middle type if I’m playing with my lovers, and I adore your phrasing of it. “Lively in my submission” … lovely! I’d quite like to put that sentence on my fetlife profile (with credit to you, of course!) :)

But you’re right, it’s usually a balance of all three, and it varies from day to day. Do men who want to be spanked fit into the same categories, I wonder?

Pink says:(Author) October 18, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Absolutely, Pandora, use that phrase. No credit necessary. :)

Your question about the types of men who want to be spanked has me thinking. I can’t imagine that they would be that much different. Interesting. If you find anything around the web from a male’s point of view on this, I’d love to read it.

XX

5. Reply

I need more of the lecture, but shhh, don’t tell anybody.

6. Reply

“Spanking is our strawberry dipped in the chocolate of his words and we love chocolate-covered strawberries.”

I love that. Great post. I am all of those girls at different times. And men think we are hard to understand.

7. Reply

I have this strange urge for my boyfriend to tie me up and spank me on the ass till I cry. Why?

Pink says:(Author) January 28, 2012 at 10:32 am

Welcome, Taylor. I’m happy to see you exploring this urge. You might be a spanko…read more here and on the other blogs I have linked. Perhaps you will find kinship.

XX

8. Reply

Yes It’s exciting and it gives butterflies, anxiety too and I still feel it the next day.

9. Reply

This is a great post and I love the way you’ve written it. I like the way you’ve captured an ambilvalence about desiring spanking sometimes. It’s that ambivalence that makes it so intriguing!

Anita.x

10. Reply

It doesn’t really explain it though, does it? Some of us love and need spanking and some of us don’t – that is why it should be an optional extra!

11. Reply

I need advise.. I’ve told my boyfriend that I liked being spanked, and he’s spanked me just a little while I’m on top during sex but seems to only do it because I like it, not because he enjoys it. So I’m super nervous to even tell him I would LOVE if he bent me over his knee and gave me a hard hard spanking.. how do I bring it up and get him into it!?

peejay123 says: October 3, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Sarah Ann – tell him just how naughty you’ve been, bare your bottom and place yourself across his knee and see if that puts him in the mood!

You want to get a real spanking in that situation? Call your mother-in-law a ‘c**t’ or tell her her cooking sucks.

12. Reply
    peejay123 says: October 3, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Yes, Spanking Therapy is very good for anyone who loves spanking – hard or soft, however you like it! :)

13. Reply
    peejay123 says: October 3, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Its good to tell it like it is! :)

14. Reply

Spanking, or preferably caning, is something that is definitely a need, that’s what I find.